Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Regarding Blog Comments

It has come to my attention that for some reason, the ridiculous hoops that are required to comment on my blog and others have been dis-allowing people from leaving their thoughts. The "captcha" anti-bot text is apparently always broken and the audio does not work. Sorry about that, friends.

I was hoping to generate some back and forth conversation and would be more than happy to hear any opinions you may have about my essay topics. To that end I have disabled all forms of comment restrictions or requirements to sign into a particular service. Open and or anonymous commenting is more than okay by me, if that is what you'd prefer.

Again, I apologize for the issues. Happy reading!
~T

2 comments:

Jason Jasperse said...

SPAM!!!!!!

Just kidding...I to have been struck with a dearth of comments lately. I had all but chalked it up to me being simply a hack blogger (is that redundant?). Now that there may be issues with the platform's captcha system, perhaps that is the reason for my lack of dialogue.

I still have a hunch it's mostly me, though.

I like your new blog, timmy!

jj

james said...

exipure reviews
exipure reviews
exipure reviews
exipure reviews
exipure reviews

Post a Comment